August 24, 2010

AAAHHHHHH! A sigh of relief!!!!


For my Mother's 50th Birthday, I decided to organize all of her recipes for her.

She stores her recipes in a cupboard above the range, but they were all loose and not organized.

So, I secretly took away all of her recipes.




Then, I bought some of these....



and these...




With a lot of time, and these...




I was able to organize the recipes and pull out all of the repeat recipes.

Finally, I put them altogether....




Anyone who knows me well, knows I really enjoy cooking/baking, but I love making desserts!

Notice how large the dessert binder is... =)





I made several dividers, for convenience.



I also made good use of all the available space!!


My Mom would have to use a lot of different recipes to ever get through all of these.


This is the stack of repeat recipes that are leftover!



I love organized things so much, I just want to sit back now and exhale, "AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!"


1 comment:

Krista said...

Impressive! I love it! She won't know what to do with the rest of the cabinet!