April 8, 2012

Lengthening Again!


Another Alteration...


I broke down and bought Katelyn this dress for Easter. I should have known from the previous dress that this one wasn't going to work either. I even bought the dress several sizes larger for the length, but I still had to alter it. This time, due to the type of fabric the dress was, I decided to use a satin fabric instead. I used the same method as before, but just added to the lining hemline instead of removing the inside netting that stabilizes the dress' fullness. I think it turned out cute, but if I were to do it over again, I don't think I would have gathered the fabric first. Maybe I'll fix it, then again, maybe not. After all, she is going to outgrow it in a month or two anyway, right?



Transitions Lenses are mostly great, but not so much for photos outside!


No comments: