September 11, 2011

FINALLY!!! Right????

Yes, some members of my family have pointed out to me that I have not updated my blog for some time. I am aware of this issue. Although, I have sewn some items, I haven't had time to finish any of them yet. Luckily, one of my wonderful friends, Lindsey, has given me the opportunity to make a blessing outfit for the newest edition to her family. Malachi looks like such a sweet baby, and I couldn't resist!! Given this great opportunity, I finally have an update for everyone. So, Tressa & Krista, you can thank Lindsey!   ; )



Here is the romper I made for Malachi's blessing outfit.
 
 


I had a difficult time finding a matching onesie, so I dyed one using Rit dye.




Lindsey is from Astoria, Oregon, so I thought I would use a bit of an ocean theme.

The pleats were just for fun!



I love little side pockets, so Malachi needed one!


Hope you like the romper Lindsey!

Although I will continue to sew, and post my projects and tutorials, I have decided to go back to school. Therefore, please be patient with me as I strive to meet all of life's demands.
I love my sewing hobby; but as you can see, my projects will be less frequent!
As always, if you have an idea for a project or tutorial, please let me know!!


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Love, love, love it!!! It's exactly what I had in mind...you did a beautiful job! It's so precious. Thank you, Jenna!!

Lindsay said...

SO cute Jenna! I'm wondering if you could bust out a Pocahontas costume for Brooklyn's Halloween costume? If you're too busy, that's ok, just let me know if so, and how much. Thanks!!
Lindsay

Tressa said...

Jenna! It turned out really cute (as always). It was worth the wait.