February 11, 2012

Ballerina Party Tutus

My posts lately are sporadic and almost non-existent. I will try to be better! That aside, for Katelyn's Birthday Party this year, she picked a ballerina theme and I made tutus for all of the girls. Although it wasn't anything original, they absolutely LOVED them.

I made 13 tutus, and my fingers were pretty sore. The night before the party, I set everything up and a big smile was on my face as I looked over all of the "fluff." At that moment, Ammon looked over at me and said, "Jenna, you know I don't let you do this kind of stuff for Katelyn. I let you do it because I like to watch you get so excited." He is absolutely right! I get VERY excited when I get to be a part of something that makes someone else excited! It was a lot of work, but the excitement on these little girls' faces made it all worthwhile for me!!!

I wish I had taken a picture of the tutus all lined up before the girls put them on. But, they are plenty cute with the little dancers in them! None of the tutus were exactly the same, but I didn't get a picture of all of them. Here are some of the ones I captured!








1 comment:

Tressa said...

I was just checking for a new post... and was reminded at how stinking cute these turned out! I am going to borrow this idea.

Now that your school is out for the summer, I am expecting more great things. :)