December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas To All, And To All A Good Night!

I ordered some fabric online last year, but ended up getting the wrong fabric. It was not only the wrong type, it was also the wrong color. The online store was very nice, sent me the right fabric, and told me to keep the other fabric sent by mistake. Well, the extra fabric was a red and white striped knit. I didn't want to throw out the fabric, so I thought I could make some Christmas pajamas with it. I finally got around to it this year!

For Katelyn's pajamas, I appliqued felt mittens on the front.


Then, I made her two cousins pajama tops to match.
The Christmas tree is for Gavin.


And the Choo-Choo Train for Ethan.


Katelyn was VERY excited for Christmas this year, and she loves her new pajamas.



Hopefully, your Christmas was fabulous too!


No comments: