January 7, 2010

Sweatshirt Dress

I purchased this shirt from Shade. It is made from sweatshirt fabric with fleece on the inside and a knit on the outside. Needless to say, it is cute and super comfortable to wear. I love the sleeve length, comfort, and style!


The wheels started turning; and I decided my girl should have the same luxury.
So, I made one for Katelyn. I could have just made the same thing, but that wouldn't be terribly consistent with my personality now would it? Introducing the sweatshirt dress!

There are a couple of pleats on the front and back neck.



Pleats on the sleeves as well!



3/4 length sleeves, and waist tabs with irresistible buttons.



I can't remember what we were talking about, but she enjoyed the photo shoot!






Her darling mary janes go really well with the new dress.



The best model a mom could ask for!


No comments: