December 21, 2010

How do they?

I used to think I was pretty good at accomplishing many things in a short amount of time.

However, I have had a reminder of what it was like to have a little one!

Meet my nephew, Benjamin.


I have been babysitting Ben while his mother teaches middle school kids part-time.

He is absolutely adorable, charming, fun, & we love seeing him almost everyday!

My daughter has a hard time telling him goodbye when it is time for him to go home, and she skips to the car after school because she is soooo excited to see him!


We have all been having a wonderful time for a few months now.

However, I am now looking around saying, "I don't know how other moms get anything done."

As you might have seen I haven't really posted anything for over a month,
 and I haven't really finished anything either.

Instead of a list of finished projects,
we have a happy home filled with laughter & a handsome nephew!

Hopefully you are finding things to celebrate this season!

No comments: